First steps into a new chapter

John Wicker 
7/20/19

I feel happy. In the sense that I am have an apartment with a roommate that is hardly ever here, but is super nice and responsible. My dog came with me last night and I think he is liking it. Some times though I wish he could talk, but others I will be okay. I don’t think he has met the cat yet, but I don’t think that will be an issue. I decide to start blogging about any thing that really comes to mind at the time. Is any one going to read this? Most likely not. There is will grammar errors, misused and misspelled words. To which won’t bother me but I know that some one will eventually correct me. That wont bother me or deter me from writing my thoughts down in the slightest bit. This is a conversation to me and my self for the world to read, relate to, use, and all around just enjoy if they want to. Of course I may write an entry once a week, three times, or skip a month or two, but that just how life is. Not only will these be entries of my daily life, but all of it. The good, bad, interesting, and the normal. All displayed for the world, and my self, to look at. Pictures, and videos are a must. 

Hi I am John Paul. I am currently 28 years old. I am not going to lie I forget my age at times, because I am not ready to be 30 just yet. I work as a barista and love it!! There are all walks of life that enjoy coffee and teas which to me came as a shock. No rhyme or reason to said shock just a little surprised. I am wanting to go back to school for photography, because I think I have an eye for it, but that will be determined by you all. I live in Dallas, Texas and have been here for bout 17+ years. Single and talking to a few guys. Just a few basics about me, as time progress and you stick with reading you will see my personalities, I am a Gemini by the way, revealed. 

When it comes to writing things down I just flow. I don’t think about the words. All I know is typing them out and posting them, I hope, is going to be therapeutic for me. We will see how this works out. I plan on doing post on instagram, twitter, and have a square space ((Not sponsored, but would be cool though)) soon. Will keep you updated on those things. 


Dipping out my friends. 

Comments

Popular Posts